Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Steve
2,349 Posts
That's just TOO COOL. I like what his wife said, "the men get very excited about it and the women kind of laugh." Classic!

·
Registered
100 Posts
The video on your link about the fishing can be dangerous is just great. My grandfather used to raise geese and when I would go in the half acre pen they would chase me all over it.

If you haven't seen that video, watch it, really funny.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're right Galpster; that is funny.
Thanks for calling it to attention.

·
Custom Title
12,145 Posts
I'll play, but I'll pass on the real manly event that follows immediately after the "shot" . . . anvil catching . . .

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Shooting anvils, sure, catching anvils that have been shot. That would be impressive.

·
Custom Title
12,145 Posts
Ed . . . so, if I interpreted your quotes correctly . . . Bitteroot directed you to put the gamey, greasy marmot leftovers in your pocket for a shore lunch and you discovered that the reason you went fishing was to fool a wiley Whitefish?

In all seriousness, that sounds like one helluva trip you folks experienced. I'm bald with envy . . . Congrats! Now, let's go catch an anvil . . . you go first . . . (what can I say, I'm all courteous & polite that way.).

j.

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Jim, you've got it twisted around a bit, but your version is equally funny.

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Instead of anvils it could be heavy car rotors, pyramid anchors or something similar.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.