Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.golfchannel.com/news/gol...es-rules-golf/?cid=Email_WednesdayNL_20170301

I am sure glad there are not many documented and enforced rules in fly fishing.

I will take as long as I want to find my balls. For the pros three minutes is more than enough.

In 57 years of fly fishing and a lot on fly fishing only no kill water I have been checked 3-4 times max. I wish there was more enforcement of the limited stated rules on these special waters.

DS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Sometimes I'll spend 30 minutes looking for my fly that was snatched by bank grass... particularly if it's been working good. As for golf balls, I'm simply unfamiliar with the need to find them ;). The rules of golf are indeed complex and a good many not closely followed except for sanctioned events. There's a whole lot of handicaps that do not account for them being followed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.