Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's with the survey that keeps popping up. I take it and then get out of it because of what they are trying to give away. If it was fishing related I'd be all over it. But how to make cigarettes or diet pills it causes me to exit it.

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Jim, you have some secret admirer or something? I'm not seeing any pop ups except PM's from cool folks on WFF.

·
Banned
2,051 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Never had a pop up like that either. Maybe you only get one if you have over 10,000 posts.

·
Hey you guys
664 Posts
Old Man,

It could be that you are "Old Man" and your location is "out of my mind" thus they find you an easy mark for anything. Another example of picking on the Senior Citizens again. :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
197 Posts
According to the news here, Seattle. They said if you complete the survey and give your cell phone number your cell phone will be billed every month for what you thought you were getting free. I forget the exact amount but seem to remember it was $15-20.

So it's a big scam.

Skilly

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It has only come up twice in about two weeks. I don't do anything different than I normally do. It came up when I logged on to ths site.

I just went to my control panel and put a block on things that I don't understand. Shit, I just had a thought, I really don't understand to much on the computer. I hope I didn't block myself off.

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.