Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I offically live in Trout Lake washington now, but I can't figure out how to change my location. damn technology. Chris or Jerry or some other smart person, can you let me know/update this for me?

·
Banned
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im serving in americorp program, the nw service academy (mt adams center).

im got on a pacfic crest trail team. will be workin in northern cali and the mt adams area.

also, there is some good lookin water around here. gonna go help at a kids fishing derby this weekend and scope out some local beta. pretty sure the creek 5 min from here is gonna have some trout though, and ofc close to some steelhead as well that i fish for this summerr.

·
Banned
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One minute from my room via bicycle. The water is a large creek that flows from the lake. Havn't fished it yet, but I will be helping with a kids fishing derby tomorrow and tonight, to prevent poaching.

·
Patagonia Argentina South America
46 Posts
I don´t know why but I guessed how your backyard was....what can I say.....just enjoy and hope tp see you around there someday!

thank you for the pic.

best gonzalo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.