Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
www.worldanglr.com is a great website. It reads like a storybook while combining technical and innovative skills. Magazine-esque, this websight provides a view through the eyes and experience of worldanglr, and reminds us most about what we like about fly fishing.

Sparse

Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by.
(Sir Izaak Walton)

·
Whammo!
494 Posts
Wordanglr, if you are listening your website is awesome!!! I just spent about 45 minutes on your log, articles etc... and wanted to thank you for all the time you put in and sharing it with the rest of us. If you are ever looking for a partner to fish the Snoq Forks drop me a line and I will be your wingman!

Mike:beer1

·
Slainte
6,656 Posts
Little did I know I was having breakfast with such a well traveled and creative person last Saturday. Kudo's my man, I'll look forward to the possibility of fishing with you this year.

Roper,Truth above all else

·
Registered
777 Posts
Well guys, thanks for all the kind words! Glad some people are actually enjoying it...

First off I'd like to thank Chris for making the best forum and best place for information on fly fishing in Washington sate anywhere on the Internet. I hope all of you realize just how much work running a site like this is! Keep up the good work Chris.

As a washingtonflyfishing.com exclusive, I'd like to post the tentative plans for my upcoming trip, before it ever get's put on my web page or anywhere else!

Leaving in January, I'll be flying to Peru and down through to Bolivia. From there I'll be flying down to Puerto Montt in Chile, where I'll be hopping on a three day ferry through the wild fjords of the south chilean coast, where there are no roads.

This will deposit me at Punta Arenas, where I'll spend a few days fishing in the Torres Del Paine National Park, fly to the Falklands for two weeks to fish for sea-run browns, back to Tierra Del Fuego for the height of the sea-run brown season...

Eventually I'll fly back to Santiago to purchase a cheap little beater car that I can drive down and use Cohyaique as a base camp to explore the fishing in that area... We'll be doing some massive 10 day long float from Argentina down into Chile, backcountry hike-in trips to remote spring creeks in the desert, and other such crazy feats.

After four months in South America, I'll be flying over to South Africa to explore the fishing for largemouth bass, trout, and yellowfish.

As the Northern Hemisphere summer approaches, I'll be in Europe for close to six months, backpacking around with a Eurail pass, a five pound bag of rice, and a thumb. Native browns, woohoo!

As the trip plans solidify, I'll be sure to keep you all posted. Hope you enjoy the site!

Tight lines,
Worldanglr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.