Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Learned skills from George Dickel
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of nice talks today at the Bellevue Orvis store. Thanks to Dov, Leland, Yolanda and the rest of the crew for hosting this. Good way to spend a very rainy day.

I heard Roger Stephens speak on SRC fishing, and Leland spoke on winter Steelheading. I didn't get to hear the earlier ones. I wonder if Leland will show his fishing trip photos in another venue soon?

They are doing more talks next Saturday. There's a note in the Events section about it

·
Marc
3 Posts
They were very informative and interesting presentations. I learned a lot about Sea-Run Cutthroat fishing and winter Steelheading. Both are subjects which I previously knew very little about.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes lots of info and won one of Roger's Sand Lance flys in the drawing...Hmmm,going to have to unlimber the PowerPakt and try it out soon(or wait till spring,apparently) Missed out on the drift-boat casting...What size trebuchet to cast one of those suckers?? JP2

·
Learned skills from George Dickel
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got there in time for the Sea-Run Cutthroat talk, but missed getting Roger's handout on the tying the sandlance. Would he email me on?
One of his handouts is available on this web site in the articles section. hopefully he will put the sandlance tubefly patern article on here soon?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.