Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka Dave Hoover
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an e-mail announcement containing the 2011 Schedule, part of which I cut and pasted below. No shows in PACNW region again. They indicate that they are returning to "successful" locations for 2011, so it's clear that past Bellevue shows were unsuccessful for them. Too bad, I liked the event.

2011 SHOW SCHEDULE
America's annual traveling homage to fish, fly rods, and a passion for the game returns to successful locations for 2011.

Denver, CO
Denver Merchandise Mart:
January 7, 8,& 9

Marlborough, MA
Royal Plaza & Trade Center
January 14, 15, & 16

Somerset, NJ
Garden State Convention Center
January 21, 22, & 23

Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Fairgrounds
January 29 & 30

Pasadena, CA
Pasadena Convention Center
February 19 & 20

Pleasanton, CA
Alameda County Fairgrounds
February 25, 26, & 27

Philadelphia, PA
Valley Forge Convention Center
March 5 & 6

·
Piscatorial predilection
2,439 Posts
After going to the first two, it was clear to me that there were better things I could do with my time and money.

LB

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
Jimmy Green. Free parking, free admission, free lunch, and freebies from vendors. Who could ask for more?

·
Fly Fishing guide "The Bogy House" Lodge
383 Posts
Exactly,,, if the vendor can get in for free then they can afford to give stuff away, and all the costs of moveing into and out.
I for one would like to see a local (Washington) show at a time when the fishing kinda sucks instead of prime time steelhead.

Has anybody been to the Puyallup show in years?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.