Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's a 'girl' to do....season is over...as I was reminded of on the Green yesterday by a Wildlife officer.

Don't worry, I was casting w/o hook to test my arm. I broke my right arm at the elbow 3 years ago and just now can use it w/o it hanging up in a spasm! WAHOO!

And dam if my arm didn't loosen up at the end-of-season...:mad:

What do we do 'round the Seattle area (Renton-ish area) for 2.5 months? I have the fever, now that I can use my arm, and have no where to go? REALLY????

Unfair...:beer2::beathead::beathead::beathead::beathead::beathead:

Guess I could clean my house....or study for finals next week...or get a real job (if there were any)...

Any ideas? I am not far from Wilderness Lodge Lake toward Maple Valley..but too many kids...I would rather have something a little less utilized (by two legged) to fish.

Aren't lakes still open?

HELP!!! :beathead::beer1::beathead:

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
Lakes are open, the year around ones are. About the only skinny water open is Rocky Ford Creek and the Yakima river. Anymore info would be to check out the regs.

P.S. I forgot the Kalama down south.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Check your regs but almost all our westside lakes are open near you. A little further away are Pass (ff only) and Lone Lakes. The Yakima River is fishing well now and the basin lakes in Grant Co. are open (again check your regs). Wild searun cutthroat are close to being on the beaches following pink and chum fry (I've already found some). These and steelhead are what make for year-round fishing in our neck of the woods.

Leland.

·
aka Dave Hoover
1,348 Posts
Snoqualmie Forks are all a go, C&R though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.