Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 14' NRS Freestone inflatable drift boat. $3000 obo located in Spokane.

This has been a great boat for the time I have owned it (about 3 years). It performs great in rivers and lakes, with a low draft and good maneuverability, it is a joy to fish out of and row. The seats and casting platforms work well for fishing and the rowers seat and oar towers are adjustable. The boat is light and easy to load/unload but can handle a good amount of weight while on the river.

The condition of the boat is good, it does have two patches, one on the inside left hand wall and one on the bottom. Both patches are in good shape and do not leak. There is a mixture of NRS Low Pro cast and formed fittings and both work with the frame setup. I put an anchor mast on it, but it still needs the pullies and rope lock to operate like a traditional anchor set up (available from NRS last I checked).

What it comes with: Boat, frame, two 9' used Carlie oars (selves and oar rights), two used Cobra oar locks, anchor mast, and a used NRS hand air pump.

What it does not comes with: Trailer, anchor, anchor rope, and anchor lock.

I can be persuaded with some fly fishing gear and partial payment, other wise cash is king, and we can discuss PayPal or Venmo. Delivery depends on distance and fishing opportunities.
Note! As I was washing and assembling the frame for this ad pictures, I forgot to attach the rear seat thigh bar, but I have it and it comes with the boat.
Watercraft Boat Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle
Plant Property Window Boat Watercraft
Watercraft Boat Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle
Plant Property Window Boat Watercraft
Plant Road surface Asphalt Vegetation Urban design
Furniture Chair Outdoor furniture Grass Public space
Plant Road surface Urban design Flooring Grass
Boat Watercraft Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Automotive tire Naval architecture
Automotive tire Hood Plant Motor vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
price drop

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another price drop and some clarifications.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your even considering this boat send me a message. We can figure something out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts