Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning to hit Nunnally this Saturday, as my charming bride will be visiting our son in California. Anybody been there recently? What's going? Looks like it will be claer and up to 90 degrees. Any ideas on how this might effect fishing, and choice of tactics? Will arrive noon or so, and can stay to dark. Lots of cold beer, a cigar or two and SPF 50. Thanks,
Ronbow

·
Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
1,110 Posts
Ronbow, good to have you back on the site!

Nunally is fishing sweet right now. I have a buddy that fished it on Saturday and he spanked them on Damsel nymphs in the shallows. I would expect the high temps to drive the fish deeper soon. It should hold tough for this weekend though.

MAC

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi MAC. I've been hanging around, mostly just listening, Wanted to get in on the chrono tie, but knew I didn't have time. Great job with the pics. Will give the damsels a shot, callibaetis, a few secret flies too! But since I usually only manage to get out a few times a year, one gets rusty. So we bring some beer to keep things oiled. Care to join? Oh that's right, you don't imbibe. Well, you are welcome anyway. Team Sunstroke!
Ronbow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.