Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Vw Bus driving(68) God Fearing Adventure Seeker
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! Well the nymphs in my box are dull and not new. My ranks are just depleted! So it's time to tie NYMPHS! 2 fly's per pattern and 2 patterns to be tied. 4 total per tier. I don't mind what you do for your nymphs. Weighted or weightless. As for nymph type that's up to you all too! Just toe tag your flies. So what say you yah bunch o tying junkies! @b_illymac your in and also ide say your the best damn swap recruiter I ever seen. If your so inclined.
1. John Gates
2. B_illymac
3.philonius
4.seattlefarq
5.stabgnid
6.jersey
7.eplanajr
8.bajema
9.Project Healing Waters nymph box donation.
10.thesankers
11.baldbob

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Hello! Well the nymphs in my box are dull and not new. My ranks are just depleted! So it's time to tie NYMPHS! 2 fly's per pattern and 2 patterns to be tied. 4 total per tier. I don't mind what you do for your nymphs. Weighted or weightless. As for nymph type that's up to you all too! Just toe tag your flies. So what say you yah bunch o tying junkies! @b_illymac your in and also ide say your the best damn swap recruiter I ever seen. If your so inclined.
1. John Gates
2. B_illymac
3. Philonius

·
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good question I didn't post one because I wanted to talk to you all who sign up. I don't like making people's plans / time frames with out talking with them as only you know your capabilities.
To be determined later.

·
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We could tie mayflies stoneflies or caddis flies no real limitations Big flies small flies basic flies or not, just something that works for you.

·
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It would be 40 total flies. 20 of 1 pattern 20 of another mailed and than 20 patterns with 2 fly's each received upon completion. If we have a full house.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.