Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Geriatric Skagit Swinger
8,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V for victory!

The plan has been submitted to NMFS for approval. This initial foray into basin by basin management has been the goal of Occupy Skagit from the beginning and all you that have supported the cause are responsible for it happening.

It's come to our attention that folks would like to gather one more time and have been asking if there would be another event.

The event will take place at Howard Miller Steelhead Park in Rockport Washington, April 22 at around 9 AM until ?

More to follow...

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
I'm also hearing that the Skagit Fisheries Enhancement Group (SFEG) is also having an Earth Day event. Wonder if it might be appropriate to reach out to them to see how the two events might mesh together. I'm thinking maybe a joint lunch (maybe get TU's WSU to host) to informally share common interests.

Just thinking out loud.

Curt

·
Ignored Member
12,111 Posts
I'm also hearing that the Skagit Fisheries Enhancement Group (SFEG) is also having an Earth Day event. Wonder if it might be appropriate to reach out to them to see how the two events might mesh together. I'm thinking maybe a joint lunch (maybe get TU's WSU to host) to informally share common interests.

Just thinking out loud.

Curt
If WSU is hosting lets hope they can up their game a little after the over cooked hotdogs they provided last year. No thanks to either.

·
Stop Killing Wild Steelhead!
5,673 Posts
I'm thinking a combo might be nice. OS goal line celebration, Jimmy Green casting games, a bit of Spey Clave, with some local talent showcasing their wares - like today's Spey Day on the Sky with TFO and CND, and a big feed - chili, hot dogs, BBQ, whatever ensures enough gas to get home on. Like that.
Chili Dogs!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.