Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time for me, anything I should know? I've already gathered that I should leave a donation in the box, no problem there. Called the guy today and asked if his ramp would suit my 14' boat, and he said it would. Got room for one more person, anyone wanna go?

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Since it is a C&R location don't be surprised if some of the fish come right up to what you are offering, give it a good look and turn away. Keep searching and you'll find something that will be of interest to them. Nothing wrong with hanging a chironomid pretty deep and holding on for the ride or working some streamers around some downed trees. Have a blast.

·
"Chasing Riseforms"
4,977 Posts
Good luck and take Mumbles advice. When things get crowded later on, pulling in a trailer is not the best situation as parking is limited. If you do, you might think about unhooking your trailer and making sure it is out of the way a bit for other fly fishers to park. You won't have any problem now I don't think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.