Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yes I am still around. I have been busy moving my dad up here to Marysville on short notice. I'll skip the long story but have had little time for anything else. I look forward to seeing you guys on the 14th. :BIGSMILE

·
Registered
331 Posts
OK, as I understand it, the party is at Miked's bar, 7520 Beverly Blvd in Everett on Saturday, Dec. 14 starting at 3:00 pm and is pot-luck.

Miked, does your bar have a name? The Office, The Library, The Troubled Possum, Alibi Lounge, He Ain't Here, Green Frog, The Goose?

Bart

·
Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright fellas, It sounds like a few of us will be there.

Thanks for the clarification on time and place etc... Should be a blast. Don't know what I will bring yet but it should be tasty! Not sure if we will have enough funds to get Chris his present before the Christmas Party so we will have to play that by ear. Thanks for all of the support so far fellas.

MacRowdy

·
Registered
515 Posts
I don't know guys. I'm still a little leery about this whole Christmas party thing. My mother warned me about going to meet people that I met on the internet. How do I know this whole website isn't just an elaborate set-up by some pervert (no offense Chris) to draw me in and then get me to go meet him in some seedy bar (no offense Miked)? You can't be too cautious these days. I'll be the guy in the corner, hat pulled down low, checking out the scene until I determine it's safe. :WINK

db

"If I don't catch them today, I'll catch them another day." Art Flick

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.