Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Only six!? You can usually see that many in a day there.

Reactions: Alex MacDonald

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
What in the hell does no wading mean in the regs. Does it mean you can wade just a little bit or you can wade till the cows come home.. The last time I was there I saw a guy up to his waist in the Ford.

I guess that no wading rule is for people that can read.

·
Indi Ira
9,492 Posts
What in the hell does no wading mean in the regs. Does it mean you can wade just a little bit or you can wade till the cows come home.. The last time I was there I saw a guy up to his waist in the Ford.

I guess that no wading rule is for people that can read.
You are not allowed to step foot into the water. The hatchery does not want folks bringing their foreign, trout eating diseases into the system.

Now if you are standing on a rock and you fall in, or on a ladder for that matter, you will most likely be forgiven. At least my "friend" was when he fell in once or twice or three... four times. He's kind of a klutz.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.