Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Plant community Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Furniture Wood Floor Hardwood Couch
Cabinetry Property Kitchen sink Countertop Kitchen appliance
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

1967 Roadrunner 12ft (14' to tongue)
FULLY restored. 2200lbs dry, I tow it with an S10 Blazer with no problem.
Way to much work done on this to list here. Send me an email if you would like the full specs. This has been a great little river hopper for me all over Montana. Due to circumstances beyond my control (divorce sucks) I'm forced to sell. $5,500 FIRM.

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Beautiful camper! I've got one I've been working on for several years now. They are fun to travel around in. Wish mine was as nice as yours. Good luck with the sale and divorce. Been there, done that. Tight lines my friend...

·
Custom Title
12,145 Posts
That is a sweet rig, Tracker. I'm sorry to hear of your travails. I'll check & see if any of my Montana Nephews are interested.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I can't buy it but that is a VERY cool vintage trailer.

·
Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
14,857 Posts
Great little trailer.
Best of luck with the divorce. Yes it sucks, but there are worse things in life.
Good luck with the sale.
SF

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
Very cool. I have an old 1957 Cardinal I'm about to restore.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
In case if any of you westsiders are interested, I will be heading to Polson, MT since my wife has family there in Feb weather permitting. If you were to purchase it, I could get it to Spokane, WA which makes it easier to pick up for a small shipping cost.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Beautiful rig-chick magnet! Every cloud has a silver lining; now that you are getting divorced you will have a lot more time to go fishing, and be unsupervised, so maybe you should consider keeping that puppy!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful rig-chick magnet! Every cloud has a silver lining; now that you are getting divorced you will have a lot more time to go fishing, and be unsupervised, so maybe you should consider keeping that puppy!
I wish I could but when she took off to live with her new man, she left a wake of unknown credit card debt in her wake.

I'm keeping the Electra Glide, so chick magnet covered....;)

·
Indi Ira
9,505 Posts
In case if any of you westsiders are interested, I will be heading to Polson, MT since my wife has family there in Feb weather permitting. If you were to purchase it, I could get it to Spokane, WA which makes it easier to pick up for a small shipping cost.
I'll talk to my wife.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.