Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
that's His Lordship, to you.....
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, kiddies, I find myself with an open seat this week, probably on Tuesday or Wednesday. Floating from Ringer to the Slab. Launching about 11am. BYO lunch and fluids. Oh, and your own cigars too-the smoking lamp is occasionally lit on board Winter's Hope. I expect to be guiding for the PHW two-fly, and need to be able to figure out what the little troutsies are taking. Help would be appreciated!

·
Eyes to the sky...
2,737 Posts
Wish I could, pal. Give me a shout if you are ever looking for company on a Fri or Sat. Also, if the urge to fish the wet side ever strikes, lemme kno. Otherwise, I'll see you @ the PHW 2fly. :beer2:
Jason

·
that's His Lordship, to you.....
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Friday works as well, Jason. The only reason I don't float the weekends now is the bank-to-bank death duck hatch. Of course, this precludes my checking out the CWU coeds in their bikinis, but sacrifices have to be made sometimes, ya know!! Let's see what develops and you might think about bringing Mr. Moose with you as well. That's what summers are for if you're a kid, right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.