Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Piscatorial predilection
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have one open seat in the DB, Thursday (tomorrow) 10/7. Flybill bailed on me, some crap about a job. Anyway I know this is real short notice but....Meet at Howard Miller Steelhead Park 8:30AM, leave your vehicle for turn-around. Launch at Sutter Creek 9AM
Bring own food liquids etc. should be about 5 hours on the water.

Let me know ASAP, I'm going either way.

LB

·
Piscatorial predilection
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is this, you retire and get a drift boat. When we used to fish together all I got to do was walk with you.
Jim, the farthest you ever walked was just far enough, to find a semi-flat spot on the river bank, so you could lay down. And as I recall you bitched and moaned, all the way there and back. I will never be able to forget it. Anyway, come on over I'll save an open seat for 'ya.:p

·
Ignored Member
12,110 Posts
Make it next Thursday and I there. Got a big Citrix roll out on Friday and I am too busy stomping bugs to take time off from work.

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Jim, the farthest you ever walked was just far enough, to find a semi-flat spot on the river bank, so you could lay down. And as I recall you bitched and moaned, all the way there and back. I will never be able to forget it. Anyway, come on over I'll save an open seat for 'ya.:p
Yeah, but you probably had a good time though. And you know what. My back still hurts. But now I just park by the river bank so I can get back to my truck to sit down.

Here in Montana you don't have to walk very far to catch fish. I park my truck at a access spot and fish off the bank. You don't have to look for an out of the way place.

Jim

·
A collector never stops collecting!
4,895 Posts
Yeah, but you probably had a good time though. And you know what. My back still hurts. But now I just park by the river bank so I can get back to my truck to sit down.

Here in Montana you don't have to walk very far to catch fish. I park my truck at a access spot and fish off the bank. You don't have to look for an out of the way place.

Jim
Remember fishing the South Fork of the Snoqualmie and walking down the path.. only 20 minutes and we're there! :clown: You grumbled the whole way, and I don't think we caught shit! Oh well, I've seen you scramble a bit when you want too..

So have you been fishing that 3wt much? Hope so, keep on keeping on til you can't no more! :beer1:

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Remember fishing the South Fork of the Snoqualmie and walking down the path.. only 20 minutes and we're there! :clown: You grumbled the whole way, and I don't think we caught shit! Oh well, I've seen you scramble a bit when you want too..

So have you been fishing that 3wt much? Hope so, keep on keeping on til you can't no more! :beer1:
It's the only rod I have used this summer. Casts my 3wt peach line like it was made to use with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.