Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Physhicist
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on finishing out the steelhead season by floating on Tuesday. If you want a seat in the boat let me know. Plans are to fish somewhere up North.

Just 2 requirements. No dog allergies and be ok with me (or you) tossing a big ol' PW into the likely spots between fly runs.:D

·
Physhicist
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice looking Lab. I don't think my two would stay in the boat with all that water around.
He knows who feeds him.:D It's pretty easy when you start 'em off at 2 months old. He'll sit on the back of the pontoon boat all day as long as it means being out and about. Even rides between my feet on the moped that I use for a turn around rig.

·
Physhicist
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What came first? The PW or the PBF? Either way, one is an artificial of another artificial. Question is, do either of them actually imitate a natural? My friend used to justify flyfishing for steelhead by saying his ESL actually imitates a leach eating a salmon egg. Something I have yet to see on the water.

Bob, come on over and join us. I could make room for you in the center seat.:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.