Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased this thinking this would be a great replacement for my old favorite rod hat I broke in my sunroof.. I heard great reviews on this rod and I have used it three times now and I just realized I just have to get back to my much slower Bamboo rod / or a good fiberglass.....This is to fast for an old man lol......I guess this is the latest craze, but not for me.......I'm sure you guys know what these sell for, I would like to get $495 for it.. Like I said it is like New used only three times for about 14 hours total also have a few reels that are New and I could sell them with the rod if wanted......3 Tands #30 #40 #50 #70 and a #5 Teton .....Thank You Mike
Writing implement Office supplies Tints and shades Font Pen
Font Automotive tire Circle Camera accessory Close-up
Font Measuring instrument Close-up Electric blue Metal

Attachments

·
John or "LC"
1,324 Posts
I'm with you, man. I have an Orvis Zero Gravity 8 wt. that I love for those times when I need graphite, but Orvis lost me with the H1 and H2. Great, great rods, just too fast for me. $495 is a very good buy especially if it comes with a warranty card. For you, take a look at a Fenwick FF806. It will run you either side of $100 and is a great rod that will do anything your H2 will do (when there's little wind).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.