Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have three orvis t3s for sale:

904 tip flex, 906 mid flex, 909 tip flex all 4 pc all good as new...slight cork soiling that is it maybe fished once or twice

$215 each shipped... cont us... these rods retailed over $500 they are amazing rods but ive had trouble selling them i think because a lot of people arent familiar with them...this is as low as i can go on the price and i think they are well worth it

add a w to this link to read about orvis' flex rating
ww.orvis.com/intro.aspx?subject=24&bhcp=1

also loomis crosscurrent 9' 8wt 3pc $215 shipped cont us as new

no warranty cards with the rods, but they were never registered either so take that as you wish...

i have pictures and ould be happy to to email them to you if you give me your email address through pm...the pics arent the best quality but i tried...also i have emailed a lot of people pictures of these rods in the last month or two and i never hear anything back...i need to sell these and want to get them to someone who will use them but please dont waste my time asking for pictures if you're not seriously interested

thanks,

zack

·
Tropical member
2,318 Posts
I agree!! Orvis T3 is really a great rod... I had a 3wt midflex and it got such a wonderful feel. I sold it and regret ever since... had a hard time to find them again!!
Best luck of selling them! Killer deal!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.