Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor has decided to sell his Outcast 1200, 2 man pontoon. Asking $1000 for boat and accessories, $1200 with trailer. Its been in covered storage for 3 years in Portland, but he has it out and in his driveway now. All setup and everything looks good. I will get some pics and more details in the next day or so. This is a nice looking toon, thought about it myself, but just wouldn't get the use out of it.

PM if interested and I'll get his info to you. Located in Olympia, WA. Added pictures.

I couldn't find a model number, but it looks like the 1200 on the web. According to a later post, the HIN indicates its a 1998 model. Bought from a guide and has been in storage for about 3 years. I included a picture of serial number if that might help.

UPDATE: OK, this pontoon has the following. Foot pump, 3 cataract oars, one has a chip out of blade, but is good as backup, motor mount. He will also sell with the trailer for $1200. The trailer is a Dilly boat trailer with plywood deck for the toon.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Owner is out of town over the weekend. But asked me to show boat if anyone is interested and I will get any additional information from him and pass it on. I have had a few PMs about the boat and will go in order of PM if more than one want it. If your interested let me know, just in case the others don't pan out.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, updated with list of included stuff and price for toon with trailer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.