Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got divorced about 4 years ago, and bought this boat a year after anticipating that I was going to be fishing a ton. I loved that this boat has the standup bar option. The boat has been used exactly once, and it doesn't my fantasies of being the intepid fly fisher are going to happen. I've been hoarding this and some other fly fishing equipment, and this needs to go to someone who will use it. The pontoon has been stored in my shed, and the frame and all is still in the box.

Buy this LIKE NEW boat for half price of retail at $500. I'm located in NW Seattle.

Here is information from the web.

Fish Cat 10-IR StandUp
$999.00
Watercraft Boat Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Automotive design

Our largest one-person pontoon boat is a big-water beast. The steel frame features a retractable standup platform/lean bar to maximize your access to the best water via long casts. Includes a motor mount.

Specs
  • Length x Width x Height: 10' x 56"
  • Tube Diameter: 17"
  • Weight: 95 lbs.
  • Load Capacity: 450 lbs.
  • Aire Chambers: 2
  • AIREcell Material: Vinyl
  • Fabric Denier x Material Weight: 1000 pvc
  • Seam Construction: Sewn
  • Valve: Summit 2

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI... I just bought a float tube off Richard. It was exactly as described and a super smooth transaction.

Pete
Thanks for the kind words, Pete, and it was a pleasure to meet you! I'm so glad the SFC worked out for you and your sons!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I got divorced about 4 years ago, and bought this boat a year after anticipating that I was going to be fishing a ton. I loved that this boat has the standup bar option. The boat has been used exactly once, and it doesn't my fantasies of being the intepid fly fisher are going to happen. I've been hoarding this and some other fly fishing equipment, and this needs to go to someone who will use it. The pontoon has been stored in my shed, and the frame and all is still in the box.

Buy this LIKE NEW boat for half price of retail at $500. I'm located in NW Seattle.

Fish Cat 10-IR StandUp
$999.00
View attachment 142105

Our largest one-person pontoon boat is a big-water beast. The steel frame features a retractable standup platform/lean bar to maximize your access to the best water via long casts. Includes a motor mount.

Specs

If your boat is available I could come by Tuesday. Thx, tony

·
Registered
70 Posts

Fish Cat 10-IR StandUp
$999.00
View attachment 142105

Specs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status