Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the opportunity to get one of these at a great price, both are priced very similar. How do these compare to each other. I am familiar with the Outcast models but not so sure of the Bucks. The oarlock system on the Bronco is different and it looks like the rear deck on the PAC is bigger and sturdier?? Also it would be nice to get some opinions on what you like or dislike about either.

thanks

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
I have no experience with Bucks Bags and by no mean intend to slight them. I have had three outcast pontoon boats and a float tube. The quality of the products and the customer service have been incredibly impressive. Even the gent who purchased my first pontoon boat as I upgraded was afforded top notch customer service when he needed to replace one of the aire cells after he and his pup punctured one of the tubes. I have met a few folks with bucks bags and they seem extremely pleased with their boats. Again, I can only speak of my good experiences with outcast/aire. Enjoy your choice.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have a dual chambered Bucks Bag Extreme. I had to order longer foot bars, yet I'm only 6'1". However, it's a great boat with quality hardware. If both are stainless or aluminum frames, dual chambered for safety, and both at least 9 footers, It might be a toss up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.