Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dad, Angler, Guide
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pacific Fly Group Deluxe Rain Jacket --- Size XL. Pacific Fly Group's wading jacket is comfortable and non constricting to movement. It's constructed with waterproof and breathable XALT fabric (google Pacific Fly Group for more info.). It features neoprene cuffs, elasticized pocket openings, guttered storm flap, mesh liner, zippered outer pocket key pocket and inner map pocket. Adjustable roll up drawstring hood. Maximum weather protection and comfort. It's the evergreen color. The jacket is several years old and shows signs of wear (like the elasticized cords are weathered), but has plenty of life left. I'm asking $80.

Redington Fleece Jacket --- Size XL. This jacket is water resistant and wind proof, but it has been warn. You'll note the well used, but functional pockets and zippers. The color is dark blue. I'm asking $20.

The North Face Fleece Jacket --- Size XL. Black Fleece Jacket that's in generally good shape. It is a few years old. I'm asking $15.

Sage Z-Axis 9 ft. 4 piece, 5 weight fly rod. This Sage rod is awesome! No warranty card is available. The rod is in like new shape with some cork wear. It's 3 years old. The rod comes with a cloth sleeve and I'll package it safely. I'm asking $450.

See the attached pics. I can mail these items to you or we can arrange a pick up in Yakima, WA. Feel free to PM me or email directly via [email protected]

·
Dad, Angler, Guide
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pacific Fly Wading Jacket, Redington & North Face Fleece, Sage Z-Axis 4SALE

No, that wading jacket is worth more than $40, sorry. Tight Lines, David

·
Dad, Angler, Guide
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I sold the fly rod, but the 2 fleeces are still available and the wading jacket. I'm now open to any and all offers on this gear. Hopefully someone can use it. I'll even go as low as $55 on the wading jacket. Call 509-965-1675 or email me.

·
Dad, Angler, Guide
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

The wading jacket is sold, though I'm still waiting for funds.

The two fleeces are available and I'm open to practicly giving them away. Let me know if you need some layers. Make me a reasonable offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.