Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would recommend starting with a search of this forum's archives.

Click on the "Search" heading located near the top of the main forum page. An advanced search for "Pass" in the subject line turned up a bunch of posts.

-Crock

·
Slainte
6,656 Posts
gotta have...

Chironomids, Leeches and buggers, baitfish patterns all fished slowly 'cause it's winter and 'em fishes is slow now...

I oughta join you...

Roper,

Truth above all

·
Formerly Tight Loops
1,341 Posts
I was up there last weekend with 2 buddies. One of them did well, catching 2 fish in about 6 hours.

Both were taken on an Olive Willy like pattern: basically a carey special with a red bead head, olive tail, olive chenille and olive pheasant rump hackle. there is a little tuft of red feather fluff on top of the hackle at the top of the fly.

My other buddy and I fished just about everything else and struck out without a take.

We also heard from others that were saying the best time is after dark. One guy claimed a 27" brown near the parking lot one evening right after dark. For that fishery, I hear that it needs to be big and black. Bunny leeches and the like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.