Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit pass yesterday, started fishing around 3:00. Fighting the wind wasn't fun. Had three fish take downs withing the first 20 or 30 minutes but my reaction time was pretty slow to get a good hook up. Fished for another hour with two other hits. Headed back to the truck and right at dark had another on but lost it. It was a small bow. With in 30 minutes of that had two others to the net. Biggest being almost 15" and the other was 12" or so. BOth bows. Had another take. Decided to head in before I coun't make it in with the wind. Decent action right at dark until about 5:30 or so.

Adam

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Nice. Seemed pretty windy at my place. Sounds like a very good afternoon to me. Way better than being flat on your back watching the Seachickens getting pummelled by the Nordic juggernaut led by the ageless wonder.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya it was off and on. Had to hunker down where the wind wasn't hitting to much. WIshed it was a little clamer to cover more water. I think I might invest in a type V sinking line though. Had my finder out there and parts of that lake get up to 27 ft. The N. side of the cove along the trees has a steep bank. About 15 to 20 yrds off shore the depth ranges from 15 to 20 ft. All and all not a bad day. And no Brown either. That is what I really was aiming for. Maybe next time.

Adam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.