Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I forgot my hat on a trip, so I bought a second one, now one has to go. Great hats. One of the things I like is that the bill is stiff enough that it doesn't flop around in the wind or get deformed by the end of the day. Keeps sun off your neck and face. Worn one weekend, you can see on the inside that it is very clean.
Excellent, basically new shape.
It was about $50 +taxes new.
$35 shipped and I will cover all any fees. Price Reduced: $30
Mike

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a size on this?
Good question, I probably should've said something about that. It doesn't have a tag that says size, so I assume it's a one size fits most. With flex fit baseball hats like under armor, I wear L/XL, and this fits me perfectly. However as you can see in the picture it has an elastic cord you can pull to make tighter if you need to.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mike, if you are buying $50 beanies in multiples perhaps you can now afford a real truck.....:D
Well Ive, when you are bald, leave your best hat at home, and on Crane Prairie for multiple windless and cloudless 100 degree days in July, a good hat even at Fly Shop retail price, is worth quite a bit more than a new truck! :mad: (this is me with my burned bald dome!)

By the way, pm coming with a new truck story :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.