Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders Size Large

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  spfd jason 
#1 · (Edited)
Since I just received my new pair with the zip front, these are up for sale. Purchased them new several years ago to be my winter steelheading waders and have used them approximately 30 times. One bootie developed a leak at the end of last season so I hand washed and sent them in. Patagonia replaced both booties and they haven't seen the water since. No other leaks or tears. Some scuffs on the gravel guards. Size large, regular inseam, bootie size 11-13. $200 OBO includes paypal and shipping.

See less See more
#3 ·
A little more info added to the listing. Someone asked me if Patagonia had done a full inspection. Here is a copy of the chat session:

"Jessica (12/5/2016, 10:26:33 AM): Hello! My name is Jessica. How may I help you today?
Me (12/5/2016, 10:27:54 AM): Hi Jessica. I sent in a pair of waders earlier this year because one of the booties was leaking. As usual, Patagonia did a very quick repair and sent them back with two new booties! Do you guys do a full leak test when you're evaluating wader repair?
Jessica (12/5/2016, 10:28:01 AM): Hey there Jason!
Jessica (12/5/2016, 10:29:28 AM): Yes, I believe that they do a full test on waders when we get them in for repair.
Me (12/5/2016, 10:30:48 AM): Thanks. I just purchased a new pair in the zipper model so I'm trying to sell my old pair. One potential buyer wanted to know if Patagonia had done the full test. I'll let him know you did.
Jessica (12/5/2016, 10:31:20 AM): Ah okay, gotcha. Yes they should be good to go. If something ever happens though, he can send them back into us.
Me (12/5/2016, 10:31:39 AM): Awesome. Thanks. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.