Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Driven by irrational exuberance.
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get this: my new wife now thinks we should get a drift boat. She thinks it would be fun for her to row while I fish. Somebody pinch me, am I dreaming?

I thought maybe I'd check with Red's to see what they have for rentals to train her on. And maybe see if she'd like to try a pontoon boat if they're available. But I can't find a number for Red's, even though I thought this forum had a recent thread on the new owners. Can anyone help me with a POC?

But maybe I should skip this introductory step. Maybe instead I hould just surprise her with her new drift boat in case she gets an idea from her initial training how "fun" it could be for her.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So many fish so little time.

Majorgeek

In situations like this one must strike when the iron is hot!! I live in Ellensburg and I am aware of the new owners at Red's but have not heard anything regarding the new phone number. I have been by Worleybugger Fly Shop and noticed that they had boats for sale one was a two man or one man and one women boat made by Bucks Bags. Portable and lignt weight perfect for a lady on the sticks. Anyway I have always found the guys at the fly shop willing to offer assistance. I am sure that they would be willing to give you some assistance with such an urgent matter as this one.. The nunber for the fly shop is 962-2033. :THUMBSUP

·
Registered
515 Posts
The number for Red's is (509) 929-1802. The new owner is Steve but it's still called Red's because "Steve's" isn't quite as catchy. If you haven't been by lately, check out what he's doing to the place. He's turning it into a real fly shop and the guy is about as nice a guy as you'll ever meet. I hope he's very successful there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.