Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was short on mailing tubes, so going to buy up a few more so I can get them sent out this week (unless I miss the PO, then will mail them Saturday). But I know some of you were going to the Hoh Down. If you are, want me to bring tubes there? Think Sean Beauchamp, Jeff Bandy, Mumbles, and a couple others will be there. Can bring their tubes then. Also, if you know any of them, and want your tubes relayed to them, I can do that as well. Let me know this week. :)

·
Make my day
4,820 Posts
Picking up the last of the mailing tubes, anyone going to the Hoh Down from tube

To anyone in the North Seattle, Edmonds, Lynnwood area. I can get them from Jerry next week and get them to you when I get back.
Just let us know.
Jeff

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Picking up the last of the mailing tubes, anyone going to the Hoh Down from tube

Anyone in the Kitsap area that wants me to pick theirs up and carry them back from the Hoh Down, I'm willing. I should be back to work on the 22nd of March and able to meet up around the work schedule.

Jerry, thanks again for starting and enduring this process. We've all been waiting, but you've been dealing with the supplier, your own schedule and each of us, as impatient as many of us can be. Thank you again.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts

I'll be there, but I'll just let Mumbles get them, then make him seperate them out, then make him leave work to meet me somewhere... Or I could just pick them up from you myself.

·
Make my day
4,820 Posts

Good Idea Rob. Hay Mumbles could you pick up mine too?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts

What is it with overly tall thin guys that think they are all funny as hell?
Newsflash, you two are not that funny unless we are talking about looks!

·
gear whore
1,049 Posts

Unfortunately, looks like i am a no go for the Hoh down, so Jeff, could you grab my tubes and I will connect with you at some point to pick them up?

·
Make my day
4,820 Posts

Eric, Will do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.