Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to the Pilchuck on Sunday morning and nothing but chums and a few small trout either cutts or dollies, don't know. I was just wandering if anyone else has gone out there since sunday and if anyone has been into some steelies? Thanks, Harley
Went out again this morning and got into some chums and one silver, finally saw a steelie come into the hole, no luck with him. Harley :DUNNO

· Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went out again with my 6 year old and I have to admit it was with spinning rods and worms. Was trying to get him into some of the src that are stacked in the holes. Caught three src, one dollie and got him hooked into a chum (first one in his little life so far) and he laughed the whole twenty minutes that we fought it. Took photos and then released it. We have been fishing at the OK Mill Road bridge. Probably go out again tomorrow morn with the wife and our fly rods. The Dollie was 17.5". Biggest I've ever caught. Harley
When I get photos developed of my boy with the chum I'll post them. Quite a proud papa. The chum (I'm estimating here) was around 30-35", probably 15-17lbs. Harley

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.