Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
General question. Some people will be selected soon for positions that may have a huge influence on public ground, the environment, fisheries, etc. Are posts about these people and their tract record ok or does it fall under political???

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
How about threads on Christmas season crafting? Or are they too polarizing and divisive?
I know you live in a pine state, but you've got to come into the 21st century. We live in a global economy and the ability to acquire the the correct type of Christmas tree - a fir tree if you're too ignorant to know - is simple and affordable even in the backwards locale in which you choose to live.

Come December 25, my presents will be under fir, as Santa Clause intended.

·
2004 - 2022
4,947 Posts
Okay.... Not meant to be polarizing but I think the ONLY real Christmas tree is a noble fir. And no fake Christmas trees either! And if I had not recently deactivated my Facebook account (over the election) I would be posting my last five years of Christmas trees here for all to see.

In fact last year I even put on the old fashioned icicles. It took me over two hours just for the icicles.... (one strand at a time!) and it turned out gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.