Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the chance to purchase a pontoon boat. being that Iam new to this I have some questions? The boat has the frame, pontoons, pump, fins, oars, fishing pole holder, stripping apron, and anchor. The guy is asking 150.00 dollars for it. Is this agood buy or should I look around some more. Also has anyone been fishing Rocky ford creek lately.

Thanks Greg :dunno

· Retired Mod
10,990 Posts
Ok, there's MANY variables to give any insight on deal here. First off, what brand of boat, and how big is it? Usually, $150.00 is a good price for just about any pontoon boat, but there are some that are pretty cheap, and this could be a new price, or near it. Plus, depends on what you want to use this boat for? Rivers, lakes???

Sometimes you can fall on some AWESOME deals (death in family, or divorce where wife is selling off hubbies stuff), but usually rarely happens. But, let us know what brand (ie Outcast), model (ie Fishcat), and size (ie. 8') and I can give you an assessment if it's anygood or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.