Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Hovering over the thread title still gives me a preview. I guess I'm less concerned with reading things that are not exactly my style. What ever happened to "Reading is Fundamental"? The more you read, the smarter you become...unless you continue to read threads that you are not interested in and fail to learn how to not click on them...

·
Make my day
4,820 Posts
Working again. Go Chris.
Never mind. only working when I go the new post route.

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Come on Grumpy !! 13,915 posts All on topic ?? :rofl:
Jus funn'n ya !:thumb:
Well, I have been here from day one, almost. Before all these other forums were here I used to read it all and put in a comment here and there. Now I just read a few forums and not answer all anymore. It has gotten bigger than me. bawling: It's the useless post that send me off the deep end. And there have been a number of them lately. bawling:bawling:

Jim :beathead::beathead:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Well, I have been here from day one, almost. Before all these other forums were here I used to read it all and put in a comment here and there. Now I just read a few forums and not answer all anymore. It has gotten bigger than me. bawling: It's the useless post that send me off the deep end. And there have been a number of them lately. bawling:bawling:

Jim :beathead::beathead:
Oh the irony.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How the hell do have 13,000 posts then? That doesn't happen without the vast majority of the posts being completely worthless. I love ya OM, but 95% of your posts are you complaining about the worthlessness of others' posts. As Aaron said, "Oh the irony."

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
I'll tell you what. Starting today I will read what's here but not comment and anything for a week. How's that for all you posters. Even if I go fishing I won't even put up a useless report.

Jim........................................Old and tired in Montana

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.