Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With new toys arriving soon some old ones have to go. I am selling my 8' pram complete with 30# MinnKota and gel cel battery. Oars are included along with a pocket puller and a depth finder. The boat is 97'' long and can be locked inside an 8' pickup bed, 44.5 inches wide, 18'' deep and weighs 84#. There is storage under the bow, a swivel seat and a tray up front to hold a cooler chest or fly boxes, etc. The boat has cheerful Mediterranean or Caribbean colors, sorry-no drab camo here. The first $750 takes the whole package.

Also for sale is my well equipped South Fork pontoon for $175 OBO.

The boats are located on the frozen tundra in extreme NE Washington. I will split the distance to deliver the pram, not so far for the pontoon.

PM me for more specifics.

Ive

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
I am very interested in the South Fork. Can you send pix. Also, where are you located? I could send you payment by PayPal today and we can figure out how I can retrieve the pontoon boat separately. PS: GORGEOUS PRAM! I just refinished one last year, 150 ++ hours. Labor of love.

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The boats are located in scenic Ione, Wa, about 20 miles south of British Columbia and 20 miles west of Idaho. I don't do PayPal but will accept a cashiers check, money order and prefer cash.

The South Fork is an early model with the powder coated frame but is in good shape with no rust and no leaks. It has a good seat and a motor mount/storage tray at the rear. I'll try to post some pics of it soon.

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
I think I need to paint this thing a dull olive drab camo and get some dirt on my boats. Guys seem to be suspicious of nice stuff......;)
Sitting in a room in Spokane telling myself Ione isn't that far away.

·
Premium Member
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
..so Ed-you got within an hour and a half of Ione and didn't drive on up? The last 50 miles is really beautiful and the numbers of tundra swans along the way are more than we have ever seen. There is fresh snow on the mountaintops and today promises blue skies and bright sunshine. At last!

A perfect day for us to drive to Deer Park and pick up our fancy new Lance all-weather travel trailer! I am peeing-my-pants excited.

·
Registered
180 Posts
..so Ed-you got within an hour and a half of Ione and didn't drive on up? The last 50 miles is really beautiful and the numbers of tundra swans along the way are more than we have ever seen. There is fresh snow on the mountaintops and today promises blue skies and bright sunshine. At last!

A perfect day for us to drive to Deer Park and pick up our fancy new Lance all-weather travel trailer! I am peeing-my-pants excited.[/QUOTE
Good for you I've. Do a really good pretty delivery walk through inspect and try everything. It gets harder to have the dealer fix things you don't like after it leaves the lot.
Jesse

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts

A perfect day for us to drive to Deer Park and pick up our fancy new Lance all-weather travel trailer! I am peeing-my-pants excited.
Arrived last night. Volleyball today, tomorrow and Sunday. Sunday afternoon? It's spring break, I don't think I have to rush home.

Reactions: Irafly

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I'll take the toon if the other guy doesn't, Ive.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ive, I would like to commit to the Pram. I just need to measure my vehicle at lunch today. I am quite certain it fits, but need to check at lunch.
Can you tell me if the seat is easily removed for transport, or just how difficult removal is,
Or... if seat folds flat, what is the height from flooring of boat to top of seat when folded?
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.