Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Indi Ira
9,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 10' pram that is a custom marine grade plywood. This thing has storage for days and high sides that make it extremely stable. It doesn't have the same walk around space as a Spring Creek has but to be honest it feels like more room when you are in it. No raised seats, but I never really noticed a discomfort after a full day of fishing in it. This will come with one oar and two oar locks. The bottom has two runners, one still has a metal strip on it, but the other one is missing it and the runner is starting to come a apart a bit/deteriorate. The boat really is beautiful though. I'm looking to sell this fast and am willing to deliver within reason from Everett. $200

For the life of me I can't seem to download the photos, but I tried to sell it for $500 once before and the photos are here:
http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/forum/threads/prams-and-jon-boat-for-sale.100423/#post-952521

·
Registered
7,346 Posts
Any suggestions for some good lake fishing (with electric motors ok) from Puget Sound anglers? I need to get my fishing Jones going in my new boat!
Get a nice pair of matched oars, this boat ought to really be a pleasure to row. My pram gets around very nicely with the sticks..... Irafly will tell you "don't get wood oars"

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Buzzy sent me a PM this AM, cleared it up. I do remember your 'saga', had a similar one at RSL a couple years ago on my Renegade in 50+ MPH winds. One key point in your story, mine and others: anytime you go out on any water, in any craft, you are at the mercy of the elements. Now toss in the 'what if' factor and things can go South in a hurry. That day on the Snake sure changed my life jacket philosophy from almost never to almost always, especially now that I fish out of a pram most of the time. Even bought one for my Mini Schnauzer (he always wears his).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.