Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
formally FlyOnThe Beach
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Issue: I have a Bucks Bags HC Bullet tube. I love it to death. However, it had some slow leaks that I could not find. I dunked it in a spa, ran a hose over it, covered it in soap etc....Anyways, I called Bucks Bags and they said to send it in. They were very friendly I sent the bladder in 09/24/09. I called a few times and was always given some excuse and then "I'll have it fixed today and in the mail tomorrow." Needless to say it's been THREE MONTHS. I'm hoping this is an isolated service issue seeing how their products are pretty good quality. Anyone have any problems with them service-wise or any good things?????? Just wondering bawling:

·
68 Posts
I had great customer service from Bucks earlier this summer. Sent in one of my 14 foot Double Haul toons and had it back in 1.5 weeks. Communication was good with them. They shot me straight, welded the seam back up, no worries. Good luck!

·
Super Slacker
368 Posts
Man that's a total bummer for you!!! They've always provided great customer service to me.

I ripped 6" gash in one of my 11' bronco extreme pontoons on the Methow in November. I sent it in with a note to call me for the repair cost and that I needed it back asap to go fishing the next weekend. They called me within 24 hours of receiving it for my credit card info and had the pontoon back out in the mail the next day!!! It was gone a total of 6 days and I was out ~$60 in repair/shipping costs because 2 day shipped it both ways.

I lost my valve adapter a few years ago so I called to inquire about buying a new one...they sent it to me for free. Now I see they have them listed for sale on their website for $5 or something.

I hope they get your situation straightened out!

Good luck,
Christian

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a Bucks Bronco that is at least 7 years old, I have sent it in for repairs on two occasions and have had great customer service both times, the boat was back within a week or so and they also have provided some up grades at no cost. I could not be happier with the product or their customer service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.