Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we’ve been quiet here for a while, for that I’m sorry. I also know you may have been hearing some rumors (we certainly have). Neither Clark nor I wanted to let any of you know until things were settled. Now that things have finally cleared up, this seems like the right time to fill all of you guys in:

First, after 7 years Clark has reluctantly left Puget Sound Fly Company. He will be going back to the family business (Jennings Equipment). For a variety of reasons, it is the right move for him and his family. I wish him the best, and if you would like to do the same, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if you dropped in sometime to say hi. I am taking over full responsibility here, so… be gentle.

Secondly, one of the first things that I will turn my energy towards is building a new website. My first priority will be to provide timely and relevant information for you guys. I want this to happen as quickly as possible, but of course it has to be done right. For the time being, I need just a little more patience, and hopefully the end result will be worth the wait.

Thirdly, more changes are coming. Until those changes are finalized I don’t want to speculate, so stay tuned. In the mean time, know that I will do everything I can to ensure that Puget Sound Fly Company continues to provide the very best service and equipment.

Anil Srivastava
Puget Sound Fly Co.
253-839-4119

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
Yes good luck to both of you in your "new" endevors Hope it works out for both of you.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Your shop is up there with the best independant shops in the Northwest. Anil, keep up the good work and I look forward to you web site. Clark, I wish you the very best in your new endevors. You should do well considering that you understand quality customer service.

·
Supporting wild steelhead, gravel to gravel.
3,074 Posts
Good luck to both of you, Clark I will also miss chatting with you. Anil, I like your idea with the new site, so many people get most of their information from the web that a constantly updated site is necessary.

·
Registered
854 Posts
The best to you both and of course I'll be in the store from time to time as usual...as I want to help ya stay in business even though my contributions are comparatively tiny.

Jc(Jon)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.