Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last visit to this shop was likely my last...I'm really hacked! The selection, service, and location were fine, but it is now 680 miles away. Here's hoping this thread goes viral and Anil and the shop get all the business from those subpar fly shop's around Seattle :).

·
Now hanging at the other, better new place
3,681 Posts
My last visit to this shop was likely my last...I'm really hacked! The selection, service, and location were fine, but it is now 680 miles away. Here's hoping this thread goes viral and Anil and the shop get all the business from those subpar fly shop's around Seattle :).
No apostrophe in "shops." It's just plural.

·
"Ride'n Dirty."
1,631 Posts
I'm totally boycotting that place too, I'm glad I'm not alone.
Oh sure, there is good service and selection, but it's too far.
I guess I'll have continue to support my more local shop and God help me if I ever walk in and someone is talking to someone else!

·
Senior Moment
5,472 Posts
I have never been to PSF Co!!!!!
Tried a couple times when they were in Des Moines, but they had just closed. I rarely get to Tacoma with time to visit a shop and based on the reports I read here, not sure I would get the flagellating service I've come to expect.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
It's hard to be some unknown "face" to that shop, so wear one of those tube things. Oh, they always want you to go out an' whip the Castle when testing rods. Their form of flagellation.

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
You always have Frontier Anglers in Dillon. They have knowledgeable people and friendly staff. Plus a couple of big Labs. One Black and one Golden.

·
Lue Taylor/dbfly
2,550 Posts
It's hard to be some unknown "face" to that shop, so wear one of those tube things. Oh, they always want you to go out an' whip the Castle when testing rods. Their form of flagellation.
I see you are off the Meds again Bruce:confused: How's is the WDFW shitcan inspection going any new ones not to use?

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I knew Anil when he was young; back when the shop was located on Pac Hwy. Now I want to see the famous saltwater fly.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Wow.
Thanks for all the kind words. I appreciate all of the business over the years from all of you.
Customer service is the ONLY thing that can separate a small shop today.
For those of you who haven't made it to our shop, give us a visit when you're in the area.
Also, don't forget to say hi to Clyde.

Attachments

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow.
Thanks for all the kind words. I appreciate all of the business over the years from all of you.
Customer service is the ONLY thing that can separate a small shop today.
For those of you who haven't made it to our shop, give us a visit when you're in the area.
Also, don't forget to say hi to Clyde.
I sure hope you offered Clyde an equal share of the business... or at least junior partner.

Reactions: Anil

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BUMP... tired of reading about the other shop. Come on, there has to be some goods on Anil that will fan the flames and produce 20 pages of great reading ;). Like what was the name of his GQ partner in the early days... and was he even a fisherman... hmm.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.