Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
This is from another post from a while back. Although it does not list the Queets, calling these shuttle services might either work out for you for the right price, or they may know of other services in that area. I agree with the post above though, there has been more rain than normal recently and I have no idea if the flows are safe or fishable. Best of luck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assembled from ones I have used, my friends have used, or other WFF members have offered to me.

Wynoochie and Satsop -
http://fishwaterswest.com/shuttleservice.html
I've used this service quite recently.

Pritchards on the Kalama. 360-673-4690
I've used them twice.

I think this gent does the Hoh, Bogie and Sol Duc
Ted Miller
Roadrunner Shuttle Service - (360)374-5195
I've used Ted or someone who has worked for him quite a few times with m buddy's drift boat.

Don & JoAnn offered Hoh River Shuttle service, have not used them but heard they are a source. Their number is 360-374-3161 and cell # 360-640-9527.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Paulo,

Good decision to wait until flows moderate. When you do go, try Turn Around Fred at 360-962-2130 or Wayne at 360-962-2048. Since shuttle services always seem to be in flux, let us know who you use and how it worked out, and we'll try to keep lists up to date.

Sg

·
Your Preferred WFF Poster
2,313 Posts
you could always call olympic national park and ask them who is running shuttles on national park land on the queets.... since all floats require entering the park to get to launches and/or takeouts, they will have the info on legal shuttles.

chris

·
Registered
800 Posts
Last I called Fred and Wayne neither returned my call. No one that I know is currently "legal" so to speak, shuttles. I will try both the above mentioned numbers again, but I think if you are heading over you better plan on your own turn around for a while.
Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.