Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fellas,
i'm sick of busting down the troutvac trip after trip. Can anyone recommend a raft trailer? Even better: can anyone recommend a raft trailer that can be viewed and purchased on line?

i thank you,

thee trouthole

·
Registered
12 Posts
Trouthole,

Depending on how big you need, I have looked at a trailer that folds up for storage and can be hung on a garage wall. Not to expensive and light enough to be towed by just about any vehicle. I have seen these trailers at Fred Meyer in Burien, Cabela's and some farm supply outfits.

Good Luck

Duck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fellas,
Thanx for the info... To clarify, the troutvac is a 14 ft. NRS Otter outfitted with an aluminimum fly fishing frame. So I'd need at least an 8-10 ft trailer. Right now I'm looking at (in order of pref.)
Fishcraft
Elam
Blackfoot
SOTAR

Any insights here?

thee t

·
Registered
184 Posts
I also saw a used trailer for sale at the east end of Monroe on Hwy 2. I think it was in a parking lot on the north side of the hwy. Don't know where you are located though.

-Crock

P.S. Must be slow over at westfly, eh?

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

Well if you haven't found what your looking for as of yet. I live in Marysville and in my daily walks(car sick can't go fishing). I saw a flat bed trailer for sale for $750.00 If you interested it is on Beach Street between Tenth and Grove st.

Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.