Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Was on a bend above Wallace Flats this morning. The water was clear and fishable. The trick is to find high water runs which have good holding water along the bank. Thunderbird is probably at its optimum height now although you need a pontoon boat to get to it. Caught a fish at Thunderbird last June when the river measured 8.9 on the guage and the water was up to the brush.

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

Who in their right mind wants to sit in a boat or float tube in the middle of a lake when it's pouring out. When it's Rain,Rain,Rain,I usually sit down in front of this stupid computer. As you can see from my many stupid posts. I should be doing this:beer1, or this:bawling . Because I can't get out.

Jim

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey,I know this is off subject, but I am having trouble finding "the Way" to post a message on this site.
I can't seem to find out where to go to post when I log in. What do I need to know to get to the posting page. Thanks Tony

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

I know that your almost as old as I am but I can read. When you First sign in and get to the fly fishing forum look to the top where it says log out,faq,Read new,post,profiles,user,etc. But not in that order as I'm doing this from memory and as you know my memory sucks. Hope this helps.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.