Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Doesn't care how you fish Moderator
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like there is going to be a showing of Red Gold at the Tides Tavern in Gig Harbor, WA on Feb 3 and 4th. From 7-9pm. There is limited room at the tavern, so tickets will be on sale across the street at the Gig Harbor fly shop. The event is sponsored by Alaska Sportsman's Alliance, Trout Unlimited, Gig Harbor Fly Shop and Moldy Chum and all proceeds from the ticket sales are going toward fighting the Pebble Mine. There will be door prizes from Lamson, Airflo, Patagonia and much more. Tides will also be having happy hour specials the whole time!

Tides tavern is located at:

2925 Harborview Drive
Gig Harbor, WA 98335-1910
(253) 858-3982

As a fly fishing guide in Alaska, I have found Bristol bay to be one of the last areas of pristine Salmon habitat and wilderness. This is the last place for the Pebble Mine. It is not a matter of if, but when the Pebble Mine would ruin this area. Spread the word and hopefully everyone can have a good time and support fighting the Pebble Mine! This is a big issue for me and I will be there supporting!:thumb:

http://www.moldychum.com/home-old/2010/1/25/chum-sponsored-event-red-gold-feb-3rd-tides-tavern.html
Or You can Check out the Gig harbor Fly Shop Website. www.gigharborflyshop.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.