Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a pair of redington prowler felt boots size 13. I have worn these boots twice and they are just too big. They are in perfect condition! Retail for $150 I'll sell for $80+shipping. I'm in missoula right now, going to bozeman Saturday and can ship from either location if anyone is interested. Thanks

I'll send pics to anyone interested

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I have a pair of Simms guide boots size 12 they are too small for me. They are well warn but still have a lot of life in them. Let me know if you would be interested in a trade. I'm on Kauai tell Sat so pic would have to wait tell Sunday.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a pair of Simms guide boots size 12 they are too small for me. They are well warn but still have a lot of life in them. Let me know if you would be interested in a trade. I'm on Kauai tell Sat so pic would have to wait tell Sunday.
I just picked up a pair of the g3 guide boots.
Thanks anyways

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Have a pair of redington prowler felt boots size 13. I have worn these boots twice and they are just too big. They are in perfect condition! Retail for $150 I'll sell for $80+shipping. I'm in missoula right now, going to bozeman Saturday and can ship from either location if anyone is interested. Thanks

I'll send pics to anyone interested
Interested

·
Registered
96 Posts
Still have those Sims guide boots? I'm a new fly fisherman without boots. Would love to buy or trade.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.