All prices posted are for local pickup (Puyallup). I am happy to ship for exact cost. Paypal, Venmo, and just about anything else are fine. No goods and services. I can provide references if needed. I am happy to provide additional photos via text if you send me a message.

Ross Canyon BG 4. Reel was used once and is in excellent condition. One nick on the frame as seen in photos. Reel is spooled with a scientific anglers mastery series wf8f saltwater line. Comes with pouch. Rated for 7-9wts. $350

Ross momentum 6 and spare spool. Comes with backing and a wf8f line on the reel. Spare spool is spooled with backing. Reel has a few dings/nicks, mainly scratches/paint rub on the drag knob and spool/frame. Spare spool has a few nicks, but in excellent shape. This baby is rated for 10-12wts. Excellent tarpon or Spey reel. $350

An absolute gem. I doubt you’ll find another CLA as well documented as this. Included is one Ross CLA 5 reel, one spare spool loaded with backing and a sinking line, 2 reel pouches, original purchase receipt, blank warranty card, two spare clickers (pawls/dogs), and all original documents (two copies). The reel was fished on one trip, that’s it. The reel has a few small marks and the slightest indent in one spool. I don’t think many would notice if it wasn’t disclosed. The reel spools fit nice and tight and reel functions exactly as it should. The reel just came back from Ross after having a complete tear down, upgraded internals, screws, drag knob, etc. I have all documentation to verify this as well. This reel is rated 8-10wts. $350

Two spare spools for a Ross Cimarron 2. Both are in very good shape with a few small nicks. $70 each or $120 for both.

Martin Classic MC78. This is a 7/8 wt reel. Comes with three spare spools. The spare spools are from a Browning Midas 3, but are a perfect fit, as Martin made those reels for Browning. One of the Midas spools was slightly undersized inside and had to be reamed to fit. Has a small lip inside as a result and for some reason on outgoing has a scratchy noise once per revolution that I haven’t been able to figure out. It doesn’t impact anything. $125

Scientific Anglers System 1 456 Fly Reel. One complete reel and 3 spare spools. Reel has a few nicks, but mainly just paint rub on the rim of the frame. 3 spare spools are in great shape. These are excellent reels that really sing when a fish is ripping. Rated for 4-6wt. $140

Scientific Anglers Mastery Series 10/11 fly reel. Made in England. Spooled with Scientific Anglers Mastery Series WF11FS. This reel was used exactly one time and is in exceptional condition. There is one very very tiny mark on the reel. I’d grade this a 9.9/10. This would be a fanatic reel for salmon/steelhead, a Spey setup, etc. $190

Bauer M2 Superlite fly reel. Cosmetically this reel is in good, but not great shape. There are a few nicks on the frame (see photos). The biggest cosmetic things to mention are the reel foot has some oxidation and one port on the spool does as well. Everything has been treated and coated with Boeshield. Nothing has changed during my ownership of the reel. The reel just came back this week from Bauer. They tore it down and installed some new bearings and such. Mechanically, this reel is a 10 and has a buttery smooth drag. The reel is best suited to 5-6wts. Yes, I have the pouch, but forgot to include it in the photos. I may revise that later. $225

Lamson LP2 fly reel and spare spool. Reel and spool are in good shape. Some light scratches and some nicks. The photos make stuff stand out more than how they appear in person. Little bit of sticker residue on the inside of the spare spool. $190

I have 3 brand new Redington CT reels for sale. 1 silver 2/3 and two black 3/4. These reels are very tough to find especially brand new. Each comes with a box, pouch, and documents. The boxes have stickers, marker, and other writing from the fly shop. $140 per reel.

Two complete Pfleueger Medalist 1598RC fly fishing reels and one spare spool. $90 per reel plus shipping. $50 for the spare spool plus shipping. Both reels are spooled with backing. Few nicks, scrapes, and signs of use. These are amazing reels for Spey rods. Built like a shit brick house. Buy it all and I will take $200

Abel Super 2. Gloss black. This reel has quite a bit of character with nicks, dings, scratches, etc. Comes with pouch. Pouch is started to slowly break down on the inside and creates fine dust particles. Square tooth drag plate and direction of retrieve can be swapped. This reel is rated for 2/3wts. $285
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Rim Auto part Circle
Watch Font Circle Fashion accessory Handwriting
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hubcap Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Crankset Sports equipment Electric blue Font
Wheel Rim Wood Carbon Automotive wheel system
Rim Circle Auto part Fashion accessory Automotive wheel system
Shoe Automotive tire Headgear Font Material property
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Font
Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle brake Rim Alloy wheel
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Rim Auto part Circle
Watch Font Circle Fashion accessory Handwriting
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hubcap Motor vehicle