Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Another Flyfisherman
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know that I am not the only one out there flogging water.........so how has everyone done? Fished the Nooch on Saturday, saw a few, no takers. Fished the Peninsula today, saw a few more, no takers. I havent read any reports on here over the last few days and was wondering how everyone is fairing.

I am also trying to dig up some info on locating a possible pontoon launch up high on the Wynoochee. Looking to find a put in up high 6-9 miles above the boat launch that is a couple miles up from where the road turns to dirt, if that makes sense. If anyone is willing to disclose, let me know. Thanks.

·
Patrick
1,805 Posts
Fished Deep Lake in King County Saturday for 3 hours with a leech pattern down deep nothing. Tried a few other patterns just under the surface. Caught one 12" rainbow using a hare ear tan. No fight to him until I got it to the boat. Then he put up a little fight but not much. no other bites the rest of the day. Lots of surface activity from 3:00 to 4:00 PM but only the one taker. The fish between 3PM and 4PM were in around 4ft or water or less and close to shore. Lots of shore fishers but only one float tube was on the water and he left after about an hour of trying. Did not see any one from shore catch any but I think the guy in the float tube might have caught one on a surface fly of some type. 4.5 hours of fishing and only one fish. Still it was a good day to be on the water. :7

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.