Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mother Nature's Son
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After observing other forums, I would once again like to thank Chris and Bob for doing such a fine job of monitoring this site and keeping the tone of the posts appropriate. It's ok to disagree with one another as long as we respect each other's opinions. The folks that contribute to this site are top notch and I would like to thank EVERYONE for their professionalism.

Chris/Bob- Keep up the good work and thanks again for creating such a great place for fisherman to exchange information and ideas!!!

Skinny

·
Registered
777 Posts
Kudos gentlemen, you guys kick @ss! :thumb I know personally how difficult it is to maintain a web page, not to mention a forum. Keep up the good work...

worldanglr
http://www.worldanglr.com/

Calling Fly Fishing a hobby is like calling Brain Surgery a job.
-Paul Schullery

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Right on Skinny :thumb :thumb

Now for the truth behind it all....Chris has actually hired a group of teenage hackers to run the website and keeps them locked in a small room where he dictates them and rules over them in exchange for doing their schoolwork....now you all know this isnt true and im making it all up because Chris doesnt know anything about schoolwork ;-) ...Its actually Bob who does the schoolwork for them :+

TRUTH: This site is unbelievable and rocks the rictor scale. It is home for some of us when we have to be at work and cant be on the water :thumb Thanks fellas, for REAL!!!

~Patrick ><>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.