Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
does not play well with others
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's

I've finally secured a supply of rhea feathers. I'll be selling some of these off for $10 a feather for a very short time .

The $10 price is to get a few of these in your hands so you can see the quality of the feathers. They are nice large plumes with between 3 " - 4 1/2 plus " off the stem.

If there is a large demand I will continue to get the feathers and will sell them a sightly higher price $14 each with a good chunk of the proceeds going to the Seymour Salmonid Society and or the Steelhead Society of BC.

The idea is to give back to the organizations that make a difference in our fisheries. I want to keep these out of the shops so that I may donate more to these organizations (the shops need to make something too) so if I do all sales online the more I can give back. Make sense?

The colors are as follows:

- BLACK
- PINK
- BLUE
- ORANGE
- OLIVE
- VIOLET

If the demand is large enough I will be adding colors as we go. If you want a certain color please send me a sample of that color (a good digital picture.) This will take some time so I hope you're not in a rush.

So all that being said please email me [email protected] with what colors you want, and how many of each you want as well as your full address so i can find out the cost of shipping.

All funds are in USD.. Once I know the total I will contact you so you can send your funds .Once your funds clear I will ship.

If you have any other questions please email me.

Many many thanks, :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.