Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
101 - 120 of 194 Posts
Well, as i sit here finishing up a very nice size bowl of watermelon and Bengayin my poor aching legs, i can`t think or remember a day when i was more content and could not be happier...All thanks to my new wading stick i got from Herkileez!!!!! Since i had hip replacement 3 years ago, i have been very reluctant to get in my nearest river, the good old James here in Virginia, so i could pester some Smallies. HAHAHA, they were disappointed today to find me BACK. There were several times i threw caution to the wind and nearly waded neck deep. Not one time did i feel i had made a mistake, the staff held me up and one time over a huge boulder that i would NEVER had attempted before.
Rick, thank you for producing such a superior product. I will be telling everyone how good these staffs are. Thank you again and Thank you for putting me back in the water again. God Bless and Be safe.

Discussion starter · #104 ·
Well, as i sit here finishing up a very nice size bowl of watermelon and Bengayin my poor aching legs, i can`t think or remember a day when i was more content and could not be happier...All thanks to my new wading stick i got from Herkileez!!!!! Since i had hip replacement 3 years ago, i have been very reluctant to get in my nearest river, the good old James here in Virginia, so i could pester some Smallies. HAHAHA, they were disappointed today to find me BACK. There were several times i threw caution to the wind and nearly waded neck deep. Not one time did i feel i had made a mistake, the staff held me up and one time over a huge boulder that i would NEVER had attempted before.
Rick, thank you for producing such a superior product. I will be telling everyone how good these staffs are. Thank you again and Thank you for putting me back in the water again. God Bless and Be safe.
Made my day...much appreciated Rapa !

Discussion starter · #106 ·
Just received my orders for grips and holsters. Due to covid-19-related backorder delays of many grips, my usual style of grip won't be available til Oct-Nov. I've been using a new type, and like them as well as the others anyway.
I will have some staffs ready to build to custom lengths shortly, so am able to take orders again.
If interested, please pm me for details.
Wood Office supplies Tool Hardwood Rectangle

Riverstick wading staffs:
Common complaints with most folding wading staffs are that they get stuck, vibrate in the current, or wear out…Not this one…This is the sturdiest, most durable folding wading staff I have seen.
I have developed, tested and refined the design on my local rivers over the past 8 yrs. The 6061 marine-grade aluminum machined inserts and heavy-walled tubing are designed to be easily self-maintainable, over the long term, with off-the-shelf grips and tips. The bungee cord tension can easily be adjusted by popping the tip off and knotting the cord as needed. A hammer loop (included) has proven to be the perfect holster, making the staff easy to draw/reload with one hand. It includes a wrist strap and a ring just below the grip for clipping onto a retractor to let it hang extended. At 1 lb 10 ozs, it is solid, and built to last. The standard length is 53", and I can do custom lengths to suit at no extra charge.
I am offering them, with holster, for $95 plus $20 shipping = $115 usd total.
Please pm me for more details.

View attachment 184432 View attachment 184433 View attachment 184434
I think I pm'd you....I want one plz

Common complaints with most folding wading staffs are that they get stuck, vibrate in the current, or wear out…Not this one…This is the sturdiest, most durable folding wading staff I have seen.
I have developed, tested and refined the design on my local rivers over the past 8 yrs. The 6061 marine-grade aluminum machined inserts and heavy-walled tubing are designed to be easily self-maintainable, over the long term, with off-the-shelf grips and tips. The bungee cord tension can easily be adjusted by popping the tip off and knotting the cord as needed. A hammer loop (included) has proven to be the perfect holster, making the staff easy to draw/reload with one hand. It includes a wrist strap and a ring just below the grip for clipping onto a retractor to let it hang extended. At 1 lb 10 ozs, it is solid, and built to last. The standard length is 53", and I can do custom lengths to suit at no extra charge.

Would like to order one of these, but would like a little more info.

I would like to order one of these. I think I sent a pm.

Just got my staff today and these are terrific. Thanks Rick!

Andy

Reactions: herkileez
101 - 120 of 194 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.